It's not surprising that I think Jack is one of the funniest children alive. I'm pretty sure that every parent feels this way about his or her child. Here's the thing though - I'm pretty sure I know this to be true, as a fact, just as water is wet and fire is hot. You need proof, you say? OK, you asked for it.
While I was traveling I got the following text from Chris:
"Jack is in the kitchen playing with his trains. I just heard him say 'I am not annoying, I am a GREAT MAN!"
I mean, come on, he's not even three. Where does he come up with these things?
Another story? OK, twist my arm.
My mum was sitting with him when he looked up at her and said, "Nana, my mommy is on a trip." My mum affirmed this fact, but reassured him that I'd be back in a few days. Jack looked at the floor sullenly and said, "{deep sigh}... I may never see her again." My mum looked at him somewhat horrified and assured him that he would, indeed, see me again, to which he replied, "well, let's hope so. May I have some candy?" I mean, come on now - using the idea of his mother possibly abandoning him as a play for candy? That's comedy at its finest!
No comments:
Post a Comment