It's no great secret that I love singing. And dancing. And making up my own words to the melodies of popular songs. Well, the metaphorical apple does not fall far from the metaphorical tree. Earlier today, on our way to the airport, Jack started singing the ever-popular "Wheels on the Bus" song. Most people know the lyrics, but to remind you...
The wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round
Round and round
The wheels on the bus go round and round
All through the town...
The driver on the bus says "move on back"
Move on back
Move on back
The driver on the bus says "move on back"
All through the town...
There's a verse about the babies on the bus crying, and the next verse is about the Mommies on the bus.
The Mommies on the bus say "I love you"
I love you
I love you
The Mommies on the bus say "I love you"
All through the town...
Well, not in the Smith household, not according to Jack. Jack's version goes something like this:
The Mommy on the bus says "I'm late for work"
I'm late for work
I'm late for work
The Mommy on the bus says "I'm late for work"
All through the town...
Thanks for being so creative kiddo, I guess it's time for Mommy to be a little less focused on how late for work she is...
No comments:
Post a Comment