Typical Jack

Typical Jack

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

That song is for tomorrow. Or ye-taday

I like singing "Ram Sam Sam". Actually, no. I like annoying Jack by singing "Ram Sam Sam". 

A ram sam sam, a ram sam sam
Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam
A ram sam sam, a ram sam sam
Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam
A rafi, a rafi,
Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam
A rafi, a rafi,
Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam


Jack likes it too, but he doesn't like that I like it. So, when he asks me to sing with him I'll often start with, "Aaaaa..." which is quickly followed up with "No! That songs is for tomorrow. Or ye-taday." In other words, "stop singing that song. Now." When I do get him to sing it with me, I'll sometimes screw up the hand gestures because I like to see him correct me. Don't get me wrong, I'm honestly not trying to be the worst mother alive, I just like how passionate he is about making sure that the sticky-finger gestures that go along with "Guli, guli, guli, guli, guli" are done just right. It's good to be passionate about things, ye-taday, teday, and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment